vrijdag 28 juni 2013

I didn't have to go far ...

... to paint 'plein air'. In fact: I stayed in my own garden. There is always something to paint or draw there. Even in bad weather: looking through the window (I don't know if that is real 'plein air'...).

(view through the window of my living room)
 
Sitting in a lounge chair in the garden I looked up and painted the blue sky with white cloud, above my garden gate with red roses.

 
 
When the chives were in full bloom I couldn't use them anymore for salads, but they were very nice for a drawing and a painting.
 

(drawing in ballpoint on GarzaPapel drawing paper)
 
(hypericum, digitalis and allium -chives- in watercolours)
 
 
This was the garden in front of the house, In the back there is another one. I can do a view through the window too, in this case the kitchen window.
 
 
I cut some branches from the honeysuckle growing over the gate and made this painting of one of the blooms.
 
(made on GarzaPapel watercolour paper)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten